Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Time

To say Easter was eventful would be a slight understatement.

Without going too far into the details because they depress the fucking arse off of me, the bi-polar ex bro-in-law lost his shit.

He threatened to kill me, whacked golf balls up the street while naked and took two of his mates hostage.

He is now sectioned for 28 days.

The house is an utter shithole and to be perfectly honest I don’t want him back in it.

He was given the opportunity to rent it because I didn't want my niece and nephew visiting him where he used to live.

They are now 21 and 18. I'm sure I've done my bit.

I have awful guilt at the moment.


On a more cheerful note, the Edible Estate is under way.

I love planting beans because the result is almost instantaneous. There are 3 types this year, Climbing French Beans, Barlotto and, of course, Runner Beans.

1 comment:

Grey Area said...

my beans were very slow this year - but have started now - I actually think I'm going to plant a load more in the tomato beds - and keep the Toms in tubs - they are still little tddlers on the bathroom window sill.

I think you know how I feel about 'guilt'. Give yourself a break

X