Saturday, September 29, 2007

Euro Rage

A few things have caught my eye over the past week, with this one especially pissing me off.
The first piss off being I can’t remember which advert it is.
Anyway.
There is an advert with a bouncing Pound sign in it. Like this £.
Ahh.. But it isn’t!
It has TWO lines across it. Like this € .
The stealth Euro.
They are trying to get us used to the idea my friends, by using our beloved TV against us.
I’m on to it.
The Fuckers!

Lessons in queuing are going to be given to foreign students visiting the Isle of Wight!
Residents have complained that they push to the front of queues for buses.
This has cracked me up.
How do you teach that?

“Right, if you’d all like to line up, one behind the other…..
Yes, that’s it…
Excellent!
Now, either stare at the sky or look at your feet.
Under no circumstances talk to anyone”.

Apparently the French, Germans and Scandinavians are the worst offenders.
Unsurprisingly, Eastern Europeans have no difficulty with the concept of queuing.
You also have to remember that the average age on the Island is 92.

Could this be the perfect example of that ‘Elephant in The Room’ thing?
To paraphrase Murray,
“Your man Jason is a cake boy!
He’s a disco dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streisand ticket holding, friend of Dorothy. Know what I’m saying?”
Jeez!
The Daily Nazi doesn’t usually hold back on calling a Queer a Queer.

10 comments:

Sassygril said...

And just how much 'work' has Liz Taylor had??? She looks younger than me!

And yer man is definitely a cake boy. DId I ever love Clueless. One of my top 10 movies. Never fades, never palls, always something I didn't catch before.

Sassygril said...

And on a totally different issue, I am not truly loving the football at the moment. For some reason I want to slap Raffa's chops...

Sleepy said...

She is unnatural!

The football is fantastic at the moment.
The rugby is worrying!

Schneewittchen said...

To be fair, if at the age of 75 I am in the position of needing a new man, I'll deffo be after wanting a friend of Dorothy. No point in having some straightie that needs servicing from your wheelchair. Much better to have the adoration of an iron and let him get his jollies from a bit of cottaging.

Which reminds me of that wonderful scene in this week's ep of Jam and Jerusalem, where Jennifer Saunder's character has made up the word 'dogging' while she was cottaging.
Bonza.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. It's the look on the other one's face when she is asked if she wants to go!

Sassygril said...

Schnee is absolutely right. But why at the age of 75 does she feel the need to have a husband? I don't get it. It's not as tho she needs the help, is it? I mean she's got enuf flunkies to assist with the incontinence pads surely???

Euw.

Sleepy said...

Jeez!
Imagine having the title, "Poof responsible for the Tena Lady".

*Shudder*

Sassygril said...

Ha ha ha! That's excellent! Some people clearly have no sense of shame or must have the thickest skin.

BTW, did you see the Japanese GP? I'm not a petrol head but that was amazing and Hamilton is a natural born racer. Sensational stuff.

Sleepy said...

One word.. Setanta!

Sleepy said...

Artemesia.. have dropped by your blog a few times. I can't get in anymore.
I am way too thick for your stuff! It's amazing.
Schnee's your woman! Let her in for a look.

Shalom