Sunday, December 27, 2009

Festive Cheer

Well, that’s Christmas done for another year.
Thank fuck.
The Sassy one came round and we ate the Salt Beef I’ve had curing for the last 3 weeks.
It was fecking lush!
Having the Saltpetre made a real difference to the colour this time.

Mass Nutter topped himself this morning.
After farting loudly several times he let loose with an epic sneeze.
It seems he has never been taught about putting a hand in front of his mouth.
He covered the back of the lady in front of him, depositing what my Dad would call ‘Dockyard Oysters’ on her hat and coat.
This set me off retching and I couldn’t get control of it for some time.
I don’t think I’m going to be able to sit near him again.
I certainly won’t be sitting in FRONT of him, dirty fucker.

Tomorrow I’m off to The Maldives.
My dream holiday.
Thought I’d better get it done while they are still there!
What do you pack for 9 days in paradise?
I’ve got my snorkelling gear, swimmers, camera, music, a few tee shirts and shorts.
The biggest dilemma is what to wear to the airport because there is no way I’m wearing shorts while in this country!
So people.
Have a smashing New Year and I’ll catch you in 2010.

Shalom.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

And you have the most splendiferous holiday!!!!
Kev does his spiced beef - must be the same, since it involves saltpetre, which I worry about, since I seem to remember from chemi lessons, is an ingredient in gunpowder.
I haven't tried the chilli oil yet, but it made it here, so at the moment we're just looking at it and admiring it.
That kind of thing has me retching too - can't control it, it just gets me going. Grim, grim, grim. Mind you, at first I thought you were saying that he had topped himself in the terminal sense, sadly not I guess.
Again, have a brilliant time, and I look forward to the tales of Paradise found.

Some Chilean Woman said...

That meat looks amazing!

Have fun on your holiday, I am jealous!