Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It Begins

My Winter Olympics have started in earnest with the Ice Dancers.

I got 3 to fall over, but I used up most of my energy on the pair dressed in Burberry so failed to get a wobble out of the Chinese.

Thursday I will be there in person. No saving them then!


Well. Isn’t that just dandy?

It’s a sin.

Anyone want to start the applause?

Thanks for that.

Thanks a fucking bunch.

Shame he didn't feel so strongly when he was the Cardinal in charge of sorting this out.

Utter Cunt.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Phew, glad we've got that whole paedophilia is a sin problem sorted out.
Now, looking back and with much hindsight, was it a sin to belong to the Nazi party?

I think it was a splendid use of energy to discourage the Burberry.

Sleepy said...

Yes! It had been SO ambiguous before...
Wanker.

Burberry has NO place in Olympic Ice Dance.
They had to be destroyed.

Artemesia said...

Is Burberry a sponsor? Tennis players who wear a brand get $thousands or $millions from Nike et al..
I can't wait to see what the consequence of your being at the Olympics will be..Will Johnny Weir be bitten by his fox fur? So great that you could go!
A