Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympic Journey

So, at 8.18 tomorrow morning I will start my journey to Vancouver from Fratton station.

Whoo Hoo!

I am actually packed and ready to go for a change and anything I’ve forgotten will have to stay that way.

The nicotine patches are close at hand, John the iPod is charged and ready to go and just in case, the phone has music back up.

The two books I have to read should keep most people away from me; Irish Freedom - The History Of Nationalism in Ireland and ‘Sapphistries’ - A Global History Of Love Between Women.

Sorted.


Canadians.. Brace yourselves!


The rest of you... See you in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

See you this end!!!! Woohoo indeed, I'm excited :)))

Sleepy said...

Let the games begin!

Grey Area said...

I am expecting pictures a plenty...

Some Chilean Woman said...

Lucky Schnee!