Thursday, May 20, 2010

A 40...


... Year old with her Dad!
I'm still waiting on people to send their photos.. But here are a couple to keep Schnee going!


This is why you don't give Dyslexics Word Search puzzles!
Look at his poor little face not being able to understand. Apparently EVERYTHING appears correct to him!
Mocking the afflicted is not usually so open. Most wait until they are at least in the staff room.
Seeing as this 'afflictee' would be IN the staff room, we were out and proud with our piss taking!



Yes! Shameful pictures as well... My cousins made me wear that hat for 40 minutes and pressed the button that played 'Happy Birthday', which only I could hear, whenever possible.




1 comment:

Schneewittchen said...

Great pic with the hat! I must show them to Lars, he keeps asking to see the photos of your birthday and beyond...:)

Oh, cool! wv = systers!