Monday, May 10, 2010

Windows And Weirdness

I made the absolutely horrific mistake of cleaning the front room windows.

To tell the truth I can’t remember the last time I did it. Or if I ever have!

Armed with Mr Muscle spray and kitchen roll I had at it. Only to be shamed into stopping by the colour the paper quickly turned.

It was that special yellow/brown colour that used to be reserved for pub ceilings before the smoking ban.

The difference is amazing, my world is no longer Sepia toned!


Today is the last day of my thirties and I feel a bit weird.

It’s hard to explain, but I think I’m supposed to feel more ‘grown up’ than I actually do!

In my head I’m still about 15.

My Superego exerts a bit more power these days, well, as much as mine can.

“It” is there though, the elemental, uncivilized and primitive me.

And the Ego?

Fucked.

Barely remains sane playing fucking Switzerland with the other two fuckers and being constantly stoned.


I now intend to get totally and utterly mashed up.


No comments: