Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11th November 2009

Had a bit of a Passive/Aggressive spaz out today as I found the downstairs lav fucking blocked again.
So I left the fine 'ladies' of The Mansions a little note.
After some work with a fucking hand plunger, the details of which I will spare you, it is unblocked.
Am I telling anyone?
Am I fuck.
Let them fight over the one upstairs.


Is it just me or does everyone sing,
“I’ve been trying to give it up but it’s one of those nights, R Whites, R Whites..” when they get lemonade out of the fridge?

I don’t know why but I ended up watching some of the ‘Coast’ programme.
This episode they were mooching around in the Channel Islands.
I found out that the French have a Channel Island called Isle Chausey or something. Who knew?
Fishermen live there.
The weird bit was when they were talking to some historian bloke who sounded English but had this French thing going on.
Like those Canadians who sound Irish or those Scottish Islanders who sound Swedish.
Too. Fucking. Freaky.

As much as I’m enjoying True Blood, inexplicably I’m not enjoying seeing Anna Paquin’s tits.
After being forced to waste two hours of my life watching The Piano, I feel like a bit of a Nonce looking at her baps now.

I got the job at the school and start on Friday.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Woohoo!!! (the job !) Yeehaa!

Anna Paquin's tits...na, don't need that, really don't. Love, and I mean LOVE the show, but don't.need.the.tits. EVER.

No, it is NOT just you, every so often, I randomly start singing the ancient R White's lemonade advert too.

Sleepy said...

Phew!
I'm relieved about the R Whites thing!

Grey Area said...

you can console youself in the knowledge that the tune was written by Elvis Costello's dad.