Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beached

I am not a happy pixie.
I had no sleep last night after a particularly extreme 'E Number Reaction' to something I ate.
The only random food stuff to pass my lips yesterday were some chocolates Crisp-e gave me.
The label has been checked and everything looked up online.
There's nothing.
But I swear to Christ I had a full on Tooty Frooty reaction.
Anyway, I found myself on the beach at 7am this morning.

With a Smiley Sunrise!

It was blowing a hooligan which helped deafen me to the sound of my grinding teeth.
Here are some more photos. Some taken this morning, some taken Sunday afternoon.






































7 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Lol! You got some good photos out of the magic beans!

Sleepy said...

Yeah! Cheers, yer cunt!
Still going, so I am.
"Oh! You've got to taste these chocolates... They remind me of my childhood.."
Poisoned me you fecker!

AND! AND! they were from Ikea!

Crisp-e said...

Lol! Lol! Lightweight!

Sleepy said...

Mmmmm.... We'll see about that on Saturday.

Schneewittchen said...

Blimey:(( Great photos though!

Some Chilean Woman said...

Nice photos, makes me want to travel! What's that red thing? Not even Scotsman knew what it was...

Sleepy said...

SCW.. It's a marker Bouy that has been yanked from its spot in the hideous weather we've had!