Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randoms

Since having a new glass door put on the shower, instead of a curtain, I’ve been getting gradually pissed off at the state of it.
This is one of the downsides of living with a bunch of fucking slovenly sluts.
A cloth and some Mr Muscle window cleaner was put in the bathroom.
Nothing.
Chalky residue remained.
A small squeegee, similar to the type window cleaners’ use was put in there.
Nothing.
Colourless car wax is the way around this. Clean the glass (AGAIN!) and put on the wax, let it dry and then buff off.
The water flies off it and is not there long enough to leave marks!
I’d just like to reiterate, women are fucking filthy bastards to live with given less than half a chance.

Why does everything written in Italian look so edible?
I was watching Angels and Demons; there was a scene where the Fire Brigade turn up.
Something identifying them to that effect was printed on their jackets and I thought, “Oooh, I wonder what that tastes like?”

Do you ever burp and get the taste of something you haven’t eaten for months?
I had that yesterday - Monster Munch Crisps.

In exams, nobody likes the girl with jangley bracelets.

The BBC has been showing a series of programmes about ‘Art’.
In the last episode, Sue Perkins looked at what we, as a nation, have been hanging on our walls.
That green lady and wide-eyed children pictures included.
I was wondering if it’s ok to choose ‘art’ because it matches your furniture.
I did.

I’m finding it a challenge teaching the Uncle in Tipperary how to use email via email, given his resolute determination not to fucking open anything I send him in case it’s a virus!

Would it be rude to knock on a neighbour’s door and tell them they need thicker curtains in their bedroom?

I‘m loving ‘The Family’ on Ch4.
They are all brilliant but the Mum and Dad are pure gold!
“O. Cup of Tea”, is now shouted whenever anyone is near the kitchen.
Arvinder Grewal you are a star.

WTF is Bob Hoskins doing moonlighting as a Rabbi?

7 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I feel I should say something random. But instead, I can't help feeling there's one most likely culprit for all the mess at the Mansions. But it may be that I know three of the residents and not the other one, and I can't imagine the ones I know being slovenly sluts, except in a good way.
Oh, here's something random. Many people over here don't ever apologise, which makes you realise just how important it is to say sorry when you've been a complete cretin, or even mildly annoying.

Schneewittchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schneewittchen said...

Eek! Soz, I always wondered what awful thing someone must have posted to end up with the 'comment deleted' message. Actually, the same comment just posted twice.

Sleepy said...

Yep! Random!

Some Chilean Woman said...

I really hate glass doors on showers because I can't ever keep them clean. The water here is so hard that it turns crusty and white. I wish I had one of those showers that were so big you don't even need a curtain. Then again, if I was rich enough to have a shower like that I'd also have a maid.

Some Chilean Woman said...

I would have both! The Hispanic maid would clean and cook for us. The English butler would do whatever else I wanted him to do so I am sure Scotsman would choose an ugly guy so I don't ring 'that' bell.

Sleepy said...

Perfect!
I can see you with a 'Rosario' and 'Jeeves'!