Sunday, March 09, 2008

Slime And Sublime

This is the frog spawn I transferred from the pond in Wiltshire to the big bucket of water that is mine, in Pompey.
The picture is blurred.
Half to do with my camera and half my revulsion.
Frog Spawn is like an iceberg.
There is SO much more below water.
I was gagging as this lot slopped all over my hands as I shook it into the jar.
Horrible, Slimey, Nastiness of the highest order.
Boarding School flashback!

Today, I have watched Pompey fluke their way into the FA Cup Semis, beating Manchester United.
11-1 on Portsmouth winning.
Fucking 11-1!!!
I wish I’d had a punt on that!
Just as well really, Gambling is a vice I could really do without.

This evening Mr and Mrs Crisp-e have hosted me.
Splendid food, outstanding company, ‘descriptive’ weed!
Saki Vodka… Amazing tasting stuff.
There was also something made of Damsons.
It all became too much and I laid on the floor to await the cab.

This is my tune of the day.. There is something about the lyrics.
The video is a bit good too!

5 comments:

Sassygril said...

Silly video but great song.
Good to see that you managed to eek out the time at Mr and Mrs Crisp-e's!

Sleepy said...

Hahaha!
It was a trial!

Schneewittchen said...

Oh! Wow, frogs spawn already! We're waiting for any signs so that we can sneak out and use it.

Schneewittchen said...

I mean steal some. Although it's more complicated than that. We have specific frog and salamander needs...

Sleepy said...

It seems to be doing ok in my little pond!
I need frogs to sort out the snail and slug situation.
It's getting biblical out there.

Although, it would have to be a very stoned G-d to send a plague of slow moving fuckers with the munchies.