Monday, April 28, 2008

Back

What is it with Austrians and underground bunkers?
This latest one sounds absolutely horrific. I seriously doubt there is any coming back from that kind of mental hell.


I bought myself a new camera. A Canon EOS 400.
It’s lovely to play with but I really do need to read the instruction manual.
There is so much more going on with this one.


Happy Birthday to Crisp-e!
He rustled up an amazing Chinese meal on Saturday which was kind of weird because I’d had an Italian meal, cooked by a Chinese chef on Friday.
He was so thoughtful and only cooked stuff I liked!


Housemates.
Yet again I have had to wash up saucepans before I could use them.
You bunch of skanky fecking bitches.


People, I’m gutted.
Humphrey Lyttelton has died.
I’ve listened to him on Radio 4 ever since I can remember.
I’ve seen him at the Marlborough Jazz festival.
Strangely, he has been more of a constant in my life than family have.
Rest easy Humph and Thank You.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I know! That Austrian thing was just mind-bending, like you said, how the feck does anyone recover from any of that. There's no punishment bad enough for it.

Dead, Humpers! What! Bloody hell, what is the world coming to?

I'd forgotten that Crisp-e and Kev had birthdays close together. Kev's was Sunday. Happy Birthday Crisp-e!!!

Ooh, those housemates are naughty, they need to raise their game. Alternatively, hire a cleaner and charge the Sleepy Mansion-mates for it. OR - since you are having to clean stuff before you can use it, just charge them an hourly rate anyway.

Belle said...

The Guardian's closing comment on the austrian story in yesterday's paper was; "experts will contemplate the existence of an "austrian syndrome" for many years to come."

There is definately something amiss in their society.

Sleepy said...

The Austrian Corporal had one....

It's deep and it's real!