Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Poles, Trains And Stars

I’ve had to chuckle.
There is a panic on because many of the Polish workers are going home.
Oh No!
Who the fuck is going to do their jobs?
Um..
How about all the English people who bitched about ‘them’ taking ‘our jobs’?
The next lot of school leavers?
Problem with that is employers expect them to be able to read, write and have basic English.

I had a bit of a capture the other day.
I was travelling back from Salisbury on the train and didn’t have time to get a ticket.
You can pay on the train so I sat and waited for someone to come.
No one did.
By the time I was two stops away from home I was thinking how fecking gutting it would be to have to pay now.
The train pulled into my station and I was out of there.
Then I got the guilts.
So, to avoid the karmic bitch slap, I have divided the price of my ticket between three homeless people along Rue Albert.
But I would just like to say it wasn’t my fault and I was prepared to pay.

This is a fucking travesty.
If Stonewall or any of the Gay and Lesbian support groups have got ANYTHING about them, they will get behind this case and fight for these two.
We expect Straight ‘but not narrow’ people to support us and our fights.
Why can’t that work the other way?
It’s the honourable thing to do.

My tune for the day.
It’s an old one but I love it and make no apologies!
I would like to know why Teutonic, blond types have such trouble with bleaching and highlighting.

4 comments:

Ana Jurney said...

oh my gosh--i cracked up at that video! I don't think I've seen many European music videos! That was awesome!

Sleepy said...

Ana.... I know!
Got to love German pop!

Sassygril said...

Aaaarrrghh...that was hilarious! Up there with David James and the gay dogging thing.

Sleepy said...

Poor old Jame-o!
He He He!