Monday, April 07, 2008

Snow, Spaced And Soda

Yesterday, I got the snow I’ve been awaiting for fecking ages.
Yep, it actually snowed here!
I got my Ex Russian Army furry hat on and was straight out in it.
A very happy Sleepy indeed!


Today has been totally surreal.
I reached a new mile stone in my quest into self medication.
My record for the number of Temazepam I can take and still function has increased by twenty milligrams.
I did 80mg this morning.
I was driven to it by the constant banging from next door, agonising knee pain and an ‘issue’ with the sink.
I will come back to the sink.

A morbid fear of constipation means I will avoid taking my sooper dooper painkillers until I absolutely, positively can’t take it anymore.
So I necked a load of temazzies instead.
I have had such a spacey day!
Crossing the road became really confusing and the traffic lights a bit hypnotic!
When I got to the fruit and veg shop I’d forgotten what I had decided to cook.
So I chose stuff that had the brightest colours.
For some reason thinking that was a good idea.
I arrived home with three pillar-box red peppers, three gorgeously purple aubergines, a massive sweet potato and a bouquet of parsley.
We have stuffed peppers with sweet potato chips!

Now for the sink.
I have been trying to remedy its gurgling, stench emitting problems for a few weeks now.
Believing I was getting the upper hand.
I have thrown so many bags of Soda Crystals down it, I have to alternate the hardware shops I buy it from.
Something as innocent and silly as that could have me detained for months under the Terrorism Act.
Seeing as running for a tube can get your head shot off, it pays to be careful.
As for the sink?
I think the photo speaks for itself and explains the spanking of the benzodiazepines.




6 comments:

Crisp-e said...

A tad strong perhaps? hahahahaha

Sleepy said...

That would be evidence of my legendary restrait!

Schneewittchen said...

Heehee, nice typo, it's like Fonzie not being able to say 'sorry', you can't even type 'restraint':))

Schneewittchen said...

Brilliant about the snow tho - Austen sent me some cracking photos of the kids in the snow, also amazing news about Pompey.

Jeez on the sink. When my parents' dog used to mess, they'd rub his nose in it...just saying is all.....

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the note! Can I steal the picture and post it somewhere? Others must see it.

Sleepy said...

Gail!!! Hahaha!! You may!
My brother reckons there is a website for angry notes!