Saturday, April 05, 2008

Good Times

Well, Irony of Ironies.
After transporting frog spawn from Wiltshire, a local frog has moved in and spawned.
The imported spawn are now mini tadpoles and the snails are getting their groove on!
It’s going to get crowded in there.

Mega news of the week is my youngest sister had a baby boy Friday morning!
Not a pleasant experience apparently.
A 26 hour labour.
Big baby + Tiny sister = Yikes!
I could’ve probably gone for 20 minutes or so but then ‘induced coma’ would have been my choice.
They could bring me out of it when the kid had a job.

This has caught my eye.
Climate and diet my arse!
It’s because they didn’t die in the war.
It’s the ‘cheese eating, surrender monkey’ gene that’s fucking doing it!

Pompey are in the FA Cup final so this evening’s air was a symphony of emergency service sirens.
I picked the winner on the Grand National but left it too late to get good odds, so bet on a donkey that fell at the 3rd.
Ho Hum.

5 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Blimey, and they won! (I read in the Graun)there'll be no living with them now!

Hmmm...I know what medications you had to have to fly here, childbirth mwould be a real bloody challenge.

Sleepy said...

You can see why the coma is preferable!

Leigh Russell said...

Glad to see you comment on the frogs before the sister! (I take it she doesn't read your blog)

Sleepy said...

Leigh.. Eeeesh! No! She has kids to look after!

Bruno LoGreco said...

Thank you!