Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Rant And A Service

I’ve lasted as long as I can but now I’m going to have to mention His Nazi-ness.
The Panzer Pope is in the US at the cost of $1.2 a day, A FUCKING DAY!
So to all those pious, holier than thou fuckers who look at me when I refuse to put money in to Peter’s Pence.
There’s your reason.
He is ‘deeply ashamed’ by the sex abuse scandals.
Really?
The Congregation for The Doctrine of Faith was in charge of disciplining the paedophile priests, which for the last 25 years or so was under the direct control of Cardinal Josef Ratzinger.
AKA The Pope.
I’d also like to know what the hell he has on his feet?
Talk about a Friend of Dorothy.
A few gays start mobbing him and he'll be clicking those feckers together whispering,
'There's no place like Rome, There's no place like Rome....'
The man to his right in the photo is his 'personal secretary' Monsignor George Ganswein, also known as ‘Gorgeous George’.
The Vatican is keen for us to know that is what his ‘Female Fans’ call him.
Female Fans?
He’s a fecking priest! How can he have female fans?
Don’t you just dream of that description?
Well? Don’t you?!

I think I may have come up with a useful public service, like that ABC thing on the mobile phone that has your emergency contact number.
The DOA Playlist on your ipod.
In this playlist would be all the songs you wouldn’t mind being played at your funeral!
Imagine the music your parents, or worse, your kids might have played to see you on to your way.

This is my tune for the day.
This person has been the object of my lust for the day.
I watched the film this morning and after a night of absolutely NO sleep, it set me up for the day!

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

*adolescent laugh* they said, 'having his ring kissed by a nun' *more choking chortling*

And no word of a lie, the word ver if 'twnksrs' sounds like 'twink kissers' *snort*

Sassygril said...

Oh god, I nearly spat out my tea laughing. I tell you THAT set me up for the day...

Sleepy said...

I don't know if the photographer gets to choose the caption or if someone has it as a specific job, but I bet they aren't employed to do that anymore!

Leigh Russell said...

"Gorgeous" George? I don't think so!

Sleepy said...

Leigh.. Ha Ha! Precisely!

Ana Jurney said...

your wit never ceases to amaze me!


wow, an asian lesbian scene...hmmm...interesting! We need something now that the L-word is over!!