Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Fear And The Cheer

BBC’s Panorama programme about Obama and that hideous Palin woman was interesting.
It did answer my, ‘who the fuck is he and where the fuck did he come from’ questions.
I nearly choked on my doobie when Jeremy Vine informed us that his answer to questions about drug use in his youth was,
“..I inhaled frequently. That was the point..”
Nice one!
For that Mr Obama, I have contributed a tenner to your online campaign fund and urge every Brit in their right mind to do the same.
The alternative scares the fucking shit out of me.

This is my new absolute favourite, cheer me up in the morning tune.
It’s a proper earworm.

And this made me laugh out loud today!

5 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Although, there was a prominent statement in the film that goes something like this: 'even if he does get into office he doesn't know what pressures are awaiting him'. It sent a chill down my spine.

Good luck to him though.

Sleepy said...

Everyone has seen enough West Wing and programmes like that to know that the President doesn't 'do it all' on his own!
Thank Fuck!

We think it's shit now! Just imagine what kind of apocalyptic hell we'd be living in if George W had been allowed to wander about the White House doing what he wanted...
Oh Wait....

Schneewittchen said...

Argh. Blogger. Feck.

Anyway. I laughed like a drain at the definition, whilst assuring anyone who cares that het sex is very efficient at producing female orgasm.

Still, if we go with the definition, finally I can join, because up til now, the only thing barring me from being a lesbian was the unreasonable part where you had to be capable of being sexually aroused by another woman. So, Bingo! I'm in. Where's me T-shirt?

Sleepy said...

I will find you a 'Known Homosexual' one immediately!

Schneewittchen said...

*Mutley chuckle*