Thursday, October 09, 2008

Spiders And Zeitgeist

Crisp-e and I seem to be in competition as to whose garden will produce the biggest spider.
Check out Shelob! I’ve been feeding her and two others baby caterpillars for weeks now.
She looks ready to burst those babies out!






The Butternut Squash looks like it might be ready.
Most of the plant seems to be dying back so I’m going to ‘harvest' them tomorrow.


The Big little Brother sent me this today about The Zeitgeist Movement.
(Don’t click unless you have a spare hour!)
He is much enamoured by the whole thing.
It’s impressive but I can’t help feeling that I’ve heard it all before.


Then I read stuff like this and this and I've definitely heard that before. I find myself agreeing with the guy in the movie, ‘You can’t expect decency from people’.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Jeeeeeeeeeez. That stuff bugs me sooooooo much.
But...I do need that big, fat spider for my Halloween play. Please send it to me, but not by FedEx, they always find some way of charging the recipient money.

Sleepy said...

Not sure of the transportation worries of a preggers spider!