Friday, October 10, 2008

NO MORE! And No More

I can cope no more.
Housemate Pat’s hair gets bloody everywhere.
Is it just me who finds other people’s hair just fucking horrible?
I hate getting into an apparently spotless shower, only to turn the thing on and be surrounded by long black hair.
I’m grimacing as I type.
It clings to everything and I don’t want it on me or winding around my toes.
The plughole?
I can’t even go there with the plughole because if I allowed this fury out, I’m not sure I could get it back in.
My new song to scream tunelessly in the shower is now a bit of Bruce Springsteen.
I can assure you my version has much, more venom!
I text Sassy and said that she had to go.
She found my reaction a little extreme.
Luckily I hadn’t text a half hour earlier when I wanted to kill her.

Who the fuck asks a 105 year old woman about the condition of her hymen?
I ask you, why do we need to know this?
Sad news from Sassy Villas.
Hinge and Bracket are a duo no more.
Hinge, more correctly known as Pudding, died this morning.
She didn’t particularly like people and seemed to spend most of her time frightened.
I’ve fed her, hunted Sassy’s house for her shouting, “Come out you bitch!” and that’s as good as it got.
She was sweet in her own odd way and she will be missed by this human.
May she ever wander heaven, no more than three millimetres from the eternal skirting boards.

6 comments:

Sassygril said...

She was my dear friend and companion for the past 14 years. And whilst she was often wary of people, she was capable of the most stunning affection - usually witnessed by a deep, resonant purr.

I adored her.

Sleepy said...

RIP Hinge x

Schneewittchen said...

Oh! Poor Pudding, although I never met her, I've heard a lot about Sassy's pussy.

Ok, I'm whispering this so that no-one can hear.... (bet you wish I'd whispered the last comment too)...but when we moved in to this house, it had previously owned by persons of the same cultural background as Pat...and for weeks, I was finding long, black hairs in the most unlikely places, in spite of the place having been napalmed by me when we moved in. It did creep me out quite a bit, because it reminded me of The Grudge and also because neither of us has that kind of hair. My daughter's hair is long and dark and yet it doesn't have the yuk, creepy factor.
So.....I can UTTERLY UTTERLY sympathise.
PS. It goes eventually, but several months after departure.

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

no - I can confirm it goes on for at least a year...still finding badly bleached strands curled up in odd places. This house was the scene of some domestic disharmony before I bought it - often find stuff in very strange places, and little satanic messages scrawled in biro on the skirting boards by their strange silent child.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I'm glad you whispered that! But the hair is the least of it.
She cooks stuff, the smell of which, makes my gag reflex go in to overdrive.

Richard.. Oh bleached hair! I would hate that more I think.
Like all Chinese types she does put red in her hair.
I know that because the white bath was stained for weeks.

Schneewittchen said...

Ohmygod, although actually, I think Satanic messages might make it more interesting. Or would it? I can't decide. I really was creeped out by the hair, *shudders*.

Anyhoo, yes, the cooking, Kevin used to have a housemate who was Chinese, and whilst I LOVE Chinese food and I know you don't, he used to cook some really suspect things, stuff most people would give to the cat or throw away. *shudders again*.