Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Murphy

This is Murphy. He is my 'baby boy' and is very ill.
He has been at the vets since yesterday morning when I noticed he couldn't pee.
His urethra was blocked and his bladder was full of 'crystals'.
There are two huge ones left in there and he will be operated on this afternoon.
I have already been warned that it's going to top £500 to get him right and that he may not survive the surgery.
Ideal timing, cos the last thing I've got is 500 fucking quid!

Come on Murff! And keep it cheap!

4 comments:

Artemesia said...

Your poor Murphy..What a sweetie!
Maybe your Vet will let you pay in installments..If he's worth his tail he will!

I also have a dear black cat. She is my Black Radish, Nyx, Minuit Etoil, but I call her god..after 'O My God!' Her name is Circe.

Check out Bombay cats on the web..Your Murphy might be one or a mix..If he has a great sense of humor and heavier than he looks, that's a clue..

I hope he comes through his ordeal. A real bummer. You seem to have luck with miracles!
A

Grey Area said...

bless him - I hope he's Ok

My old black cat was called Israel and was a star - he just vanished one day into thin air 10 mins after he had his breakfast, and I was so upset I couldn't have another cat again.

best of luck

Rich

Schneewittchen said...

Nooooooo...not Murphous!!!!!!

You could always offer sexual favours to the vet (but not if it's one of those new-fangled blokey ones of course).

C'mon SMurph! All the way!

Sassygril said...

Indeed. The Murph is a glorious creature - and he is bigger than he looks in the photo by quite some way. The friendly jinja moggy put its face round the front window today. Love that feline but it nearly sends me arse over tit with all the windy, windy round your legs bit. Pretty and friendly as you like tho'...