Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, Fuckers And Festivals

Any other old fucker and they would have died or at least had the decency to break a hip.

Not this bastard.

I’m sure Gorgeous George was there to help get His Holiness up.

It seems that being Pope is a ‘bit tiring’, really?

Perhaps it’s a job for a younger man.

Someone around the same age as, oh say, Jesus Fecking Christ for instance!


Some more of the Mansions produce.
All of it was used in a Moroccan vegetable bake thing this evening.
Check out the beetroot and carrots. They were pulled as part of the thinning process and it makes me feel like an abortionist every time.

We have had so much rain in the last few days the smaller rain barrel is overflowing and I worry that the garlic might be going rotten in the ground.
The wind has blown over some of the tomatoes, stakes and all.
I am not totally sure what to do but I'm positive The Random One will tell me what I should have done, weeks ago!


The Big little Brother is at the Glade Festival.

Bless him.

It's his first one, so even with the monsoon conditions he'll be having an absolutely magic time and if his 'Party Bag' was anything to go by, he will be feeling no pain!

I love that boy!


I could do with a 'Festival' myself but this days I find myself gravitating towards Food and Jazz Festivals, although I probably do the same amount of weed.

It's green and it's vegetative so must count towards my '5 a day' in the same way wine does.






2 comments:

Leigh Russell said...

Hi Sleepy, thanks for the comment on the Curzon Group blog - great to hear from you there. I may already have been here to say thanks in which case - you've been thanked twice over! Can't receive too many thanks in this life. I posted again on the Curzon Group on 16th July 'Endangered Species' if you want to have a look. I waxed thoughtful about the future of books. Not looking good, my friend. Come on over to the Curzon Group, Endangered Species, and cheer us all up!

Schneewittchen said...

Woah! Your courgettes are WAY bigger than mine! Fantastic stuff. For a non-breeder, you are very fecund and bountiful.

Just being blindly prejudiced on the opposite direction here, but I think it's a job for a younger woman. Preferably someone who has sex with another person.