Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday 7th Of July

Wiltshire has been a bit wet and wild this weekend!
Blue is back to his old self; big, handsome and healthy.
His stomach problem was caught early enough this time and his recovery has been very quick.

I watched the horror that was the Michael Jackson Memorial.
There was just so much that was truly awful I can’t even bring myself to write about it.
Except,
Mariah! NO!
Do NOT conduct your own singing while sporting Bingo Wings large enough to give you VTOL capabilities.
Jesus! Have a word with yourself for fuck’s sake.
Why the fuck she has to wave an arm around while she’s singing is an annoying mystery to me.
Berry Gordy’s assertion that,
“Michael was always trying to top himself” was greeted with howls of laughter from The Mansions Heckling Division.
During Al Sharpton’s speech I swear to Christ I could feel Cancer being cured, peace breaking out all over the place and an end to global want and hunger.
To top it all they rolled out Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee.
She informed us that the Constitution has the provision that all are innocent until proven guilty.
Ok.
Well, ‘Law and Order’, which mentions this Constitution quite a bit, leads me to believe that there has to be quite a bit of evidence pointing towards your guilt before they take you to court.
He did go to court didn’t he?
She is also proposing some Resolution that basically ‘Canonises’ Michael Jackson.
WTF?
I can’t help feeling that I’ve watched the start of the media rehabilitation of a possible paedophile.
Listen out in the next few weeks for how many times you hear someone say, “I never thought he did it..”

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Woah, that's a great pic - that could be a wall pic that one.

Ok, before anyone starts the 'I never voted tory'....er, I mean, 'thought he did it', or seeing him in crisps and Hone Depot, I'm going to make up something implying a connection between the 7/7 attacks on London and his being buried on 7/7 (yes, I need to say it again - a date even the Americans can't fuck up).

Grey Area said...

you may mock, but I bought an eccles cake yesterday and I swear the currants spelt out the work 'Michael' in sanscrit when you held it up to the light....I's a miracle..

Some Chilean Woman said...

Glad you're back!

I think Mariah has inflatable boobs and she has to keep pumping her arms for desired plumpness.

Sassygril said...

Well I would like to know, I neeed to know this: who was in the box? Latoya Jackson most absent since his death, no? So, Schnee, you might well be seeing him at Home Depot...

Sassygril said...

BTW, I think that we have now solved the way to increase your boob size on demand. I think we should patent this helpful advice :-)

Talking of which...I ended up seeing Nigella Express on Monday night. Clearly she's got some pump action going on there as well or she's been eating her own food. By golly that girl is BIG

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. He is a very photogenic hound!
For the sake of you blood pressure and the fact you are now a Canuck by marriage, you're going to have to choose between American 'Dates' or 'Grammar'.
I don't think you can divide your ire between the two!

Depesando.. Oh! An actual Northern Miracle!
Like getting a Yorkshireman to spend a Fiver!

SCW.. Loving that idea!
Like those pumps they insert in men who can't get it up.
They have the pump bit (which I always imagine to be like a squeaker in a toy)in a bollock!

Sassy.. LaToya was the one dressed in a head to toe hat.
Even when Nigella is skinny she is a big bird!
And punchable whatever her BMI.