Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

“If you chafe when you move…”
You are too fucking fat.
You don’t need Lanacane cream, you need to stop fucking eating!
Adverts, yet again getting on my tits.
While we’re at it, if ‘CD’s are not available in shops’, it’s because they are so far beyond shit you’ll beg for the thousand hours of trite bollocks played on a conch and empty beer bottles from K-tel.

Ungrateful Feline Number One, Kenneth, is not right.
He doesn't appear to be eating, he went AWOL today and was missing most of yesterday.
The fact that he has let me pick him up without immediately struggling to get away and lure me into the kitchen means he is going to the vet.
I also have the dentist tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see which robbing bastard extracts the most from my bank account.
My money is on the vet.

He never sits with me usually.
Sad boy.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Egads yes, vet or dentist, that is the question. I'm with you on the vet.

Ben was laughing at our pharmaceutical TV ads. We get a type you don't, 'Ask your doctor for Zonk, tests show that it helps 41% of patients with Chronic Xink, warning : May cause severe depression, suicidial tendencies, erectile dysfunction and impaired vision.'
You can just imagine people rushing to their GP asking if they've got chronic Xink just so's they can have a medication that works on fewer than half the patients who take it and causes extreme side effects.

Sassygril said...

It's definitely going to be the vet. Poor old big paws, it's just not fair. My money is on a bug - no solid reason for this other than we are swarming with bloody cats round the hood (esp down your end). Hopefully some rehydration and a couple of jabs will see him fit :-)