Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Appalling

Housemates, you’d better hope and pray that I NEVER find out who perpetrated the atrocity I found in the bathroom this morning.
I mean it.
It was nasty and I won’t clean up again.

I have managed to avoid making any comment about the McCann’s in the months since May.
I can resist no more.
They are now saying that they thought their family was being watched by a ‘Predator’.
Oh really?
Yet still they fucked off out and left their children alone.
Appalling people.

While on the appalling theme.
(Schnee, engage sports filter)
The England football match was complete and utter shite.
I’ve seen some terrible football in my time but this sucked arse.
Even when they got it back to 2-2 I didn’t hold out much hope.
3-2 to Croatia and we are out of the next European Championships.
England were boo-ed at Wembley.
Quite rightly.

My sleep is very disturbed at the moment.
I can’t settle, I can’t get comfy, I’m too hot, I’m itchy, I’m too cold, the duvet is too noisy and when I do sleep I have strange dreams.
Last night I had a bizarrely erotic dream about somebody highly inappropriate.
Usually I forget dreams when I wake up but this one won’t go away and it’s making me feel a little uncomfortable.

I have to go to a party on Friday.
The dress code is ‘Film Stars’ and I can’t think of anyone to go as.
I’m getting a bit panicky now as it is not something I can’t get out of.
Sensible suggestions welcomed.
Don’t even bother thinking of anyone who wears a dress or skirt.
That, just ain’t happening!

It’s been a miserable day all round and it’s pissing with rain again.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Yank readership.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Just wear yer pinstripes and bow tie and guaranteed ppl will come up to you and say,'Oh yeah! You're....'

Sleepy said...

It's a proper pain in the arse!

Sassygril said...

Schnee's suggestion the best. Go with it and relax!

And we won't talk about the match. I resorted to doing the ironing...

Sleepy said...

Thank G-d they got rid of him.
Who next? 'The Special One'?