Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blasphemous Joy

I’ve spent my day trying to think of things to name Mohammed.
Both cats now have it as a middle name.
Kenneth Mohammed and Murphy Mohammed.
Everything in the fish tank is a Mohammed and I’m thinking it quite suits the Hoover.
The Laptop is called Moses, the toaster is Vishnu and the TV is now referred to as The BVTV.
The Blessed Virgin TV.

I wonder if there are people in Spain, Portugal and Latin America called ‘Hay-Zeus’, who are ‘not expecting’ The Inquisition at the moment.
Or, The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith as it is now known.
The Inquisition hasn’t disappeared into the mists of time, it’s just been re-branded.
Trying to move away from their BDSM roots I think.
Tell me this isn’t an early Gimp mask.
For the less squeamish, check out the ‘Pear of Anguish’.
Now that thing, has barely been adapted in hundreds of years and is used during gynaecological examinations to this day.

Freaky shit was afoot on Graham Norton’s show tonight.
Glenn Close can make the most disturbing baby noises using her arm!
Crying baby, angry baby, happy baby etc.
Most scary.
Cats making noises on a TV show set my cats off.
Dogs barking make other dogs join in.
It made me wonder if all the babies within earshot of the TV started up.
He also had a singer called Amy McDonald on, who sounds like she is singing with someone else’s voice.
Although, that could be the weed!

More freaky stuff is occurring in the Sleepy Mansions airing cupboard.
I cannot for the life of me reach the top shelf.
Not without standing on Mohammed the Hoover and that seems a tad blasphemous.
I’m a short arse but I’m taller than Housemate Pat, yet her stuff is on the top shelf!
There is some ‘House of Flying Daggers’ shit going on here and I will catch her at it.

The fantastic news of the day is that Housemate Claire’s surgery was successful.
No more cancer!
She will have to carry on with the Herceptin for a while, as well as having a course of Radiotherapy.
Apart from all that, it’s really good news.
She looks so much happier, a total weight off her mind.
Celebrations are planned!

9 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Erk, I went and looked at the pear of anguish before I even read your comment about it, and I thought, huh, looks like one of those things they use in internal exams. Couldn't think of the name of it tho, prolly blocked it out.

Schneewittchen said...

Speculum!

Sleepy said...

*Shudder*
Even the word 'Speculum' is horrible!

Crisp-e said...

Mate am so pleased for Claire.

Janis, thank you for the KS3 link. I am sure that it will be very useful over the coming year.

Sleepy, my hoover is called Jesus, because its a miracle how clean my floors are and I never use it!

Sleepy said...

Crisp-e.. That is a miracle!
Does Mrs Crisp-e confirm this wonderous thing?

Crisp-e said...

Job share mate. Just not one of mine!

Sleepy said...

Hahaha!!
You are such a New Man.
I love it!

Leigh Russell said...

Glad to hear your good news about Claire.

Why do so many people mention hoovers on their blogs? Is it some code word for something else? Or is there something interesting about hoovers that I haven't yet discovered?

Thanks for your comment on mine, Sleepy, you naughty blogger.

Sleepy said...

Leigh.. Hi!
Tell me if I lower the tone and I will cease and desist.
Well, Probably not actually!