Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Connections

Today I have made the strange connection between laundry and toast.
Toast always falls buttered side down.
When you walk through the house with laundry, underwear will always drop gusset side up.
Especially if you don’t notice them escaping from the bundle and other Housemates have visitors.

Another connection.
Are Gorillas good or bad?
In the Cadbury’s advert the Gorilla is an amazingly superb drummer.
In the Harpic ’Rim Block’ advert he is the dirty bastard who stinks up the toilet for everyone.
(Probably best if I don’t relate the image Rim Block conjures in my head!)
What’s the story?
Have one in your band but don’t let them use your bog?

So, on one hand we have this person and on the other, we have this one.
I know which I would rather have Social Services taking an interest in.

See?
Everything has felt connected today.

Housemate Claire had her second lot of Herceptin.
It hasn’t made her as horribly ill as the first lot did but she isn’t 100%.
Tomorrow she finds out whether the surgery has been successful and she is cancer free.

At last I have found something that I’m willing to donate to ATM!
I’m keeping the kidneys and liver portions thank you very much.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Gorillas are good, but Gorillaz are ...well, not bad exactly, just, not that good.

Sleepy said...

One hit wonders!