Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rehab, Rugby And Today

Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Eva Mendez and Kirsten Dunst. Anyone else want to check themselves into rehab?
Looks like Heath Ledger has put the ‘detox’ up them.
Kirsten has booked in because, and get this, ‘She is crying a lot’.
I find myself screaming, your fucking point?
Kirsten. Love.
Fucking crying? Really?
Dear Christ, that is every teacher I know at LEAST once a week!
I can’t help thinking that these people need some kind of ‘Chav Buddy’.
A ‘Mental Mentor’ to show them the real world.
Some low income, low achieving, high conceiving, benefit drawing, ‘trailer trash’ they can swap with for a month.
Live their lives, on their budget, in their home, with their kids and see how close you get to tears then.
Fuck Off!

Yesterday’s Rugby commentary gave me a laugh.
Gabby Logan says to the camera,
“I’m sat here with two of the best Hookers ever”.
Camera then pans to a pair of THE most cauliflower eared, battered, broken nosed, beat up, looking feckers you’ve ever seen.
One of them was biting his lip trying not to laugh; the camera crew must have been cracked up because this guy’s eyes were just flicking all over the place!

It’s been a gorgeous day.
I have pruned the grapevine and the fruit trees. The herbs are all cut back and the cats have been looking at me as if I’m mad.
I have the most serious secateur blisters ever.

Today I have cooked a total Mediterranean fare.
I had a yen for soul food.
Roasted garlic soup, Falafel, Kofte kebabs, Tzatziki, home made pitta and Greek salad, tahini and a load of yogurt sauces.
Most yummers.

We are know sat in front of the BAFTA’s saying,
NO!!
You fecking what!

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Sounds extremely yummers to me - even the kebabs, which prolly contain lamb, since they will be seasoned so you can't taste it. YUMMERS!

Sleepy said...

You would never known a sheep had baa-d near them they were so herb-ed and spiced!

Ana Jurney said...

nice post...hope things are well on your side of the world. :)

Sleepy said...

Ana... Great to see you! All groovy this side!

How's it your side?
Got Electile Disfunction yet?
The inability to get aroused over any of the candidates!

Sassygril said...

Dinner was indeed most yummers and the medicinal effects of the garlic are now being seen! My urine is a truly wierd colour and we won't go there with the wind.

I am now looking forward to Pat's noodles for luncheon and am realising that a shower is probably in order :-)

Onwards!

Sleepy said...

Aahh.. Roasted Garlic soup!
You don't catch germs because nobody will come near you!

All round winner!