Sunday, March 08, 2009

Any Old Sunday

I was going to go to Mass but got caught up in the Archers and then the football.
I’ll go to one of the geriatric Masses during the week and stave off a vengeful G-d that way.
Also, as it’s Lent, I’ll try not to make Father P look worried while he’s saying it.
Unless he is a complete twat of course, then my normal service will resume and he can wear the pained looked until Easter.

Fingers crossed. It’s a violent area so, fingers crossed. That’s all I’m saying!

This was today’s random ipod offering.

No ‘Being Human’ this evening and I’ve felt quite bereft.
It’s like the last Sunday of the summer holidays, nothing to look forward to until Christmas.

I don’t know what goes on with Housemate Pat but I have discovered the more she speaks to me, the less I understand her.
There is also the chance I'm going deaf and that's why I spend most of the conversation saying pardon.
I've never found the Chinese accent an easy one to get on with.

Non chocolate Hobnobs are the nastiest biscuit on earth.
There is nothing whatsoever redeeming about them.
Then again, I have the munchies.
Yesterday I ate a packet of Jaffa Cakes, box of Cadbury’s chocolate fingers and half a pack of Bourbon Creams.
Basically all the chocolate in the house.

6 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

I'm headed to the English market on payday for those goodies you mentioned, Jaffa Cakes sound amazing --never had them!

Sleepy said...

Jaffa Cakes are a gift from G-d!

Grey Area said...

Jaffa Cakes...how can anything so shit taste so good....

remember to bleach your teeth afterwards.

Sleepy said...

Richard.. Hahaha! Good call!

Schneewittchen said...

And all I'm saying is.... Israel really helped us out over the whole Suez thing. They might help us out with an annoying problem again.
'Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?'

Choccie fingers - it's no more possible to eat just a few than to eat just a few pistachios. Jaffa cakes - meh, don't miss 'em, but if I had one, I'd have to have another, and another, and then another....

Sleepy said...

From your lips to G-d's ear!

Chocolate Fingers force you to eat them.
They want it!