Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Obligations

Happy St Patrick’s Day!



Check this out.

I trundled along to Mass; it is a Holy day of Obligation after all.
It’s a crappy photo because I had to use my phone and I WAS in church!
Cracking isn’t it? She has a green feathery ‘fascinator’ on.
Not a Halo as the picture would suggest.
She also had some dead grass hanging off her jacket but that must be optional.

Tomorrow I head off to Ireland for a few days.
I hate packing for flying; there is so much crap to remember. That see through bag thing for toiletries.
Remembering to pack sensibly, Laptop, camera stuff and all that shit on top.
Ucking it all out of the bottom because they think I’m some sort of loon who will hijack the plane and crash it into Our Lady’s Shrine at Knock, is a pain in the hole.
I’d go for flying the fucker straight into the Vatican but I think the bastard is in Africa or somewhere.

Catch you later, unless unless I manage to ponce some wi-fi while away in the 'Wesht'.

2 comments:

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

it's a cross between 'Song Of Bernadette" and Big Bird from Sesame Street

Some Chilean Woman said...

That picture is not crappy, it's fabulous! I would have sat behind her too, but she might have heard me laughing...