Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spawn

For the second time in as many weeks I have a frigging coldsore.
Hideous things. They make me feel so unclean.
I have ATM to thank for that lifelong gift to go along with the mental scars.
Bitch.

After the horror that was the Carling Cup Final, something I still cannot bring myself to talk about, my Beloved Spurs won tonight.
Middlesbrough were beaten like Rihanna!
Robbie Keane, 'Ya Boy Ya!'
Up to 13th in the table.

Check it out!
The frogs have got their groove on and have used the ‘bucket’ pond.
I’m so pleased with myself and them.

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Yay frogs!

Sleepy said...

I know!
Now they need to grow big and eat all the snails and slugs.

Grey Area said...

I borrow my neighbours from over the fence, the dogs hate them and react with terror...

Word ver. cries

Sleepy said...

Sassy... What? (Hehehehe)

Nice out there at the moment.
Almost tempted to go to Waitrose.

Sassygril said...

You get out there, it's most nice. I'm stuck in the office until late afternoon.

Sleepy said...

Damn those students and their need to better themselves!