Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday 9th Of March

The Catholic Church, aren’t they just fucking peachy?
As long as the paedophile rapist can still go and hear Mass said by another paedophile rapist, all’s right with the world.
Praise the Lord his immortal soul is fine because he didn’t ‘kill’ anyone; fucking a nine year old and possibly a handicapped 14 year old is fine.
Then again, the church has never really had a problem with that now have they?
I’m so angry I can barely type.

This morning I had something deep in my ear, itching.
Cotton buds and all ‘legitimate’ attempts to ease it failed so I got a hairgrip in there.
Within seconds I had the cause.
A fecking cat whisker. Not a normal hair but a whisker.
What are these creatures doing to me while I’m asleep?

Today Lidl’s offers presented me with Celeriac.
I’ve never cooked this ugly shit before, so at 49p and as big as my head, I thought I’d give it a go.
It tastes like a Celery Parsnip, if you like that sort of thing.
I made soup.

6 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

You are very brave for sticking a hairgrip in your ear. I would have been freaking out, things in my ears just terrify me.

Sleepy said...

It's eyes I can't cope with!
I blame Luis Bunuel and Un Chien Andalou for the reason I can't wear contacts!

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

Louis Bunel gave me nightmares as a child.

Celeriac makes really nice soup - but mix it with something else it an be quite overpowering - and never try to eat anything as big as your head.

I read about that rape bollocks last week and decided to block it out - it made me too angry.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, same here about eyes. Can't bear anything to do with eyes and I too was unable to get contacts anywhere near my peepers when the optician wanted to go down that route.

Quite apart from anything else, because all you said was just spot on, how bloody arrogant is it for any person to think they have the right to excommunicate anyone. I mean, some little bloke thinks they can tell someone else that they can't communicate with God anymore, or maybe they're telling God that s/he can't communicate with the person. Arrogant, fucking arrogant.

Celeriac - meh. Lashings of butter and garlic can make most root vegetables palatable.

Sleepy said...

I couldn't even go there about the excommunicating!
I was way too fucking shouty by then, as I'm sure you can imagine perfectly!
I feared for the keyboard such was my ire.

Richard is right about Celeriac as a soup, can't imagine much else with it.
But now I've tasted it and cooked it.
It also cuts down on any random 'last words' that may come to me at my end.
Imagine "I never tasted Celeriac" popping out in a drug induced stupor?
I'd hate that.
I hope it's something obscene, preferably sexually explicit!

Sassygril said...

Just peachy, peachy, peachy behaviour by the Catholic church. The interesting thing was the response of Independent readers to the story as it closely mirrored our reactions here. In some respects what happens here is just turning people away from the church which, I believe, can only be a good thing. A tad hard line for some tastes I know, but hey...