Friday, September 15, 2006

Liar

The Pope has fucked up and it’s made me hate the Catholic Church a little bit more than I used to. He claims that he wants ‘dialogue’ with Islam. That is a blatant lie. I know for a fact that one of his first acts as Pope was to SACK the priest who’s job it was to liaise with Muslim leaders. I know this because one of the Housemates used to be an ’insider’ in the Catholic Church and still has friends on the inside. Benedict, you are a liar. Let’s not forget the pictures of the ‘holy’ man in his Nazi uniform or forget it was Vatican passports that got a lot of Nazi war criminals to South America.
Or that while he was Cardinal Ratzinger he said that all Homosexuals ‘have an inherent moral evil’… INHERENT.. That means I was born evil. That as a small baby I was evil and I remain evil. He stopped short of saying that we couldn’t be saved, after all that would be blasphemy wouldn’t it?.
This is a church that punts it’s paedophiles around. Check out The Ferns Inquiry, the documents are online. The Bishops, The Cardinals and the previous Pope KNEW what was going on. That a diocese in America was told by the Vatican to declare itself bankrupt to avoid the massive payouts to the abused kids and their families. Very Christian considering the wealth of the Catholic Church. (They didn’t get away with it)
It’s also time for Catholics to take responsibility too. Every Catholic I’ve met, especially in Ireland, has a story of a dodgey priest or brother or of a Nun who liked whacking them a bit to much. When asked why they didn’t tell more than half said they did and their parents said, “It happened to me, just get on with it”. Oh, So that’s alright then.
I’ll get off this subject before I get really offensive.


Now for a Housemate rant!
There were 50 messages on the ansaphone today. Fucking 50!! This is due to Housemates either not picking up their messages or not deleting them. Because the phone is a bastard and is affected by minor electrical fluctuations, the date and time are never correct so you don’t know how old the message is. One of the Housemates has a friend called ‘Strange Sam’ and boy, is he strange! He had left 17 messages. He must have got all brave again because I have shouted at him about his phoning every 5 minutes and we didn’t hear from him for ages.
He also has a little soft spot (or possibly, the total opposite) for Crisp-e. This amuses me no end! His clumsy attempts at flirting and Crisp-e’s look of terror. We feed him Sambuca shooters until he has to leave thus protecting Crisp-e’s honour!
I think this may be a universal rant but why is it no one likes refilling the Ice Cube tray? You only have to put water in it and return to the freezer for fuck’s sake! It's not like you have to go to ATM's and ask her to open her heart to the tray. This has even pissed Robbie off and he doesn’t live here!.


I’m on Absinthe and Martini cocktails at the moment. It’s a funky taste but I’m persevering, my lips went numb about 4 sips ago so it’s looking good for some sleep tonight.
Karen, give it a go!.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Pope should NOT be dissing human beings. The idea of inherent sin kinda goes against the whole idea of Free Will and Jesus dying for us.

As ever, women are the key. Let women be priests and allow priests to have sex with men or women who cares so long as they are legal and willing.

The ice tray thing is one of Kev's annoyances. I personally rarely use the ice-tray, so tis always down to visiting sproglets.

Rob doesn't live there? Are you sure?

Sleepy said...

I have some real issues with this Pope. (You might have guessed!)

You are right about the women though.
Nearly all of the women's religious orders started out working in communities with people and families. More and more would join and they would apply to Rome for a 'license' of sorts to say they were affiliated with the Catholic Church. The men would go 'Oh, Good Idea, but you have got to live behind closed doors'.. Thereby defeating the very point. See, you can't have women who are not under the control of a Father or Husband (one of the main reasons women were burnt as witches, but don't get me going on that one!) just wandering around doing good... Where would it all end?

I think you are right about Rob and I just haven't noticed him under the stairs!

Crisp-e said...

People are bold indeed!!!! I warned that someone would die if the ice tray nonsence continued...time to crack out the potassium chloride I think. An, yeah shnee, you go girl. Da pope better not be dissin da gayz cos dey is people too, an If e says it again, I is gonna mash im up big style. You know what I'm saying guy?

Sleepy said...

Go Crisp-e! Innit Dred...

Crisp-e said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Well, I was thinking about this on the way to Dykea earlier, and I think I can prove from first Principles that only the Pope thinks gay = bad, not God.
Most ppl these days don't see any diff between Gay and Straight, but in fact it would only need one person to think that. So let's say that person is moi, or Crisp-e.
A person cannot be morally superior to God because then God wouldn't be God.
God said we should love each other, not necessarily in the Biblical sense but never mind, ergo, it must be morally superior to love everyone as ourselves.
Therefore....God, must consider us all to be equal.
I think I may have also just proved that the Pope is morally inferior. Hmmm.....wonder what'll happen if I drink another bottle....

Crisp-e said...

Love God as you love thyself...I believe that the individual IS God. The message has SOOO been lost. Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc. need to stop referring to God in the third person: "He", "She", "It". Whatever! God is "You".

I risked my job by saying this in an R.E. cover lesson about 2 years ago; two of the pupils in the class approached me recently and mentioned that this had led them to questioned their ‘faith’ in traditional Catholicism. One of them is now taking his A levels in preparation to study Medicine. Good luck my man.

P.S. No joke sleepy, my verification code was: VEXIZAL. Creepy...!

Sleepy said...

The Vexorist IS G-d!!! She is tracking you in code dude! RUN!!

You are always on dodgey ground with RE covers in a Catholic school. Personally I don't think you should be allowed anywhere near them!!

Crisp-e said...

God sees and hears all, so I guess you're right!

Now that you mention it, I haven’t had an R.E. cover for donkeys.

Sleepy said...

You've jinxed that now! You'll get loads next week for doing nothing on Thursday and Friday!

Crisp-e said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crisp-e said...

Probably. Especially since I pointed out to the dept. head (in charge of cover) that there was some graffiti on the school gate claiming that he is a 'fat cunt'. ha ha ha, it was the matter 'o' fact way I brought it to his attention. I still can’t believe that I kept a strait face.

P.S. made a mistake on last comment (why its deleted).

Sleepy said...

Brilliant! It's nice to know that the Catholic kids go in for high quality graffito.