Monday, September 04, 2006

Mea Maxima Culpa

I would like to start by hoping that Steve Irwin rests in peace. I didn’t mean to kill him and in my defence I only encouraged the crocs. The Stingray was working for someone else and as the text I got earlier says, ’Troy Tempest has denied all knowledge”.

This has got me thinking about guilt. The wikipedia definition of guilt is, ’…primarily an emotion experienced by people who believe they have done something wrong’..
I know I didn’t kill Steve but can’t help feeling a little bit guilty about it.
So I’m going to take this opportunity to ’fess up to a few other things!

My sister, to this day, believes she was a bed wetter. She wasn’t, I was. I’d get up in the night and half way to the bedroom door I would get scared of the dark. I would get into her bed to build up the courage for the next leg, fall asleep and wet her bed. An hour or so later I would wake up and head back to my own dry bed!.
I also used to tell her we had got her from Bernardos but I don’t feel as bad about that one for some reason!.
I have some mild guilt about the five hamsters I buried BEFORE I found out they hibernated. Sorry Katie 1 through 5.
I need to apologise to Mr Zebedee who lived in Emsworth. It was me who used to phone and say, ‘Boing!!, time for bed!’ (I know! I know! I was only 9!) If it cost money for you to go ex-directory, again I’m sorry.
I’m starting to feel a bit bad about laughing with Chris this afternoon, about how they tell in China if a child has Downs Syndrome.

Housemates: The mop requires NO special training so please feel free to slop it around anytime you like. It is the scruffy looking thing with the red bucket that you see me pushing around ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! If any training is required, feel free to ask.

7 comments:

Sleepy said...

crisp-e... I would just like to say in a mature and adult way.

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

Anonymous said...

Ah now...there are things you know you shouldn't laugh at and do (Down's/China) and things that if you laughed at then a thunderbolt comes down and smites you. I'm sure I read that somewhere.
I can't comment on Crisp-e's blog, it won't let me at all because old blogger doesn't recognise Beta blogger and Crisp-e'd blog doesn't allow anonymous comments.
I'm working on this.

Sleepy said...

Can't you just go back to the old one?

Anonymous said...

When I try going back to the old blogger(presumably alpha?) it simply tells me that I'm now Beta and automatically transfers me. It's the more odd because when I first changed it would allow me to post after difficulty and then it would double post, now...nothing. Oh well, I have me new identity for crises.

Anonymous said...

Confessions. When I was 19 and worked at Metro Drugs in Winnipeg as a cashier, I often stole a chocolate bar and a can of orange crush as part of my lunch. I didn't feel guilty, I somehow felt that they owed it to me.
- Karen

Anonymous said...

i am, ofcourse innocent of all crimes, except the 'thou shalt nots' that moses knocked up on the hill,back in the day. although it took extra effort on my part, to covert my neibour's ass, i managed to do so with much aplomb. that part of my life is now closed, a solicitor has been notified a line has been drawn under..... ofcourse had you have been there, no doubt you too would have coveted next doors ass and may i say what a large one it is too!!
oh, by the way , i have yet to kill anyone, so it's highly unlikly i've actually done all ten......maybe 8.......possibly 6 or 5....i have been VERY greedy and was'nt happy at all when that bloody ass from next door won the lottery!!!!...so thats two definates.... :)
don't ask.......love paul.
p.s shroom season is upon us....

Sleepy said...

Paul.... Yeeeehaaah! 'Shrooooms!!!!