Sunday, December 23, 2007

Expressed

Perhaps after being awake all night smoking dope and drinking espresso, the 8.30am Mass was not the best one to attend.
I had a total Tourettes moment and shouted out ‘Bollocks’ during the Priest’s sermon.
I knew as soon as it was out of my mouth that it was unacceptable, so I did what any normal person would do and looked behind me for the culprit.
He was stood outside as I left. I looked at him, shook my head and said,
“We’ve got to talk”.
He half chased me up the road and shouted after me,
“I’d like that”, but I was off to get some cigs and I really didn’t want anyone seeing me pursued by a man in a dress.
I have a certain reputation to uphold!
Talking of which, the Polish lady with the damn fine arse was there again!

Last night the ‘Girls’ from Mayhem and Mad Matt came round for a Christmas drink.
It was, as usual, a debauched affair.
Much wine and much laughing.
Mrs D left in a very delicate state. Mad Matt didn’t leave at all but found a bed and crashed out.
I was zooming and having amazing palpitations so stayed up and enjoyed the ride.
Should be quite an interesting come down.

5 comments:

Sassygril said...

Seems like a good thing that I was in my PJs by the time you texted with polite request to join your gathering!

I also suffered a moment of intellectual tourettes - at a conference at Lancaster. Some dozy bloke started waxing lyrical about women's consciousness raising groups. Well, what can an old sassy gril like me do but say 'bollocks'.

Sleepy said...

I sent that message hours before you answered it!

Love the conference 'Bollocks'!
He was talking shite this morning and I was getting bored!

Schneewittchen said...

Same thing as Sassy, didn't see the msg until too late, would love to have seen them, but prolly best I didn't, given my infectiousness yesterday.
Sometimes, when ppl talk bollocks, it's wrong not to point it out. Silence is acquiescence.

Sleepy said...

To tell the truth he is usually quite good.
Seems to have a sense of humour.
I have a problem with his trousers being just 'that' little bit too short but that's not major.

He wasn't at his best today, unless he was saving the shit kicking sermon for the 10.15.

Leigh Russell said...

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year