Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hypocrite, Diva, Dyke And Queen

I decided it might be a good idea to take my back out for a walk, see if it helped with the stiffness at all.
It didn’t.
To add insult to injury, I was overtaken by octogenarians and kids who have only been walking two minutes.
I dropped in on the Ex brother in law and picked up the cards that the Irish bunch always send there.
It doesn’t matter how many change of address cards and letters that are sent. They refuse to believe it and after five years I’ve given up trying.
His kids are in Florida with my sister and ATM, so he is very grumpy about Christmas too.

So, the Pope-zi has been meeting with the President of France.
That’s nice.
I wonder what the twice married, self confessed lapsed Catholic had to say to the old boy.
Considering a week ago the Pope was telling us that ‘people who divorce threaten the peace of the world’.
Make your fucking mind up!

Last month he was threatening to excommunicate politicians who vote for a woman’s right to choose.
I’d love to know how that would work.
Is a picture of you sent to every Catholic Church in the world?
Pinned up behind the altar like those police photos of ‘habitual drunkards’ behind the counter in the Off Licence?
A little CV of your ‘crimes’ and the command not to ‘serve wafer’.
I’m finding it difficult to find any evidence that Priests convicted of paedophilia are excommunicated.
Shagging kids is fine but voting with your conscience is not.
Strange.

This has made me chuckle all day!
Cher, having the same problems as mothers of Lesbians everywhere!
I know what was been said in that restaurant, I can hear her now.

“Couldn’t you have your hair just a little bit longer? A colour would cover the grey… You have such lovely long lashes a little bit of mascara… Are all your tops so baggy?… They look like Army boots… Oh darling, a tattoo? Did it have to be so big?… They make pretty bras you know… You need to moisturise…”

I could go on but having been free of it for the last 5 years I’d rather keep it that way!

At 5pm today the Queen became the oldest Monarch this country has had.
I think that is pretty cool.
G-d Save The Queen!

6 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Sleepy, you really do follow the machinations of that Natzinger git! Like they used to say on the playground when I was at school 'leave it man, leave it. Its not worth it"! Or as you would say, "come away" :) lol

Sleepy said...

Hahahaha!!
I know mate! I know!
But it's like having the place mats lined up, you know what I'm talking about, You can only leave it so long!

Crisp-e said...

hahahahahahahahaha! I have got much better. I now only obsess about such thing when I'm having folk round for dinner.

Sleepy said...

Mmmmm... So you say!

Schneewittchen said...

Excommunication is when a Catholic is denied communication with God. You can take communion all you want, but if the Pope, God's vicar on Earth, tell God you are on the 'no-fly' list, then you ain't.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I know the mechanics of it!
Just wondered how it was policed!