Sunday, November 02, 2008

November 1st 2008

I’m sure many of us have started watching a film with the resolute determination to hate it.
Mainly because we lost out on the Housemate vote, but that could just be me.
I didn’t want to like The Bucket List and I tried desperately not to get choked up, but I did.
Bastards!

I’d like to know if they will be instigating these tests for those already in the priesthood.
Starting with the Panzer Pope and working their way down, as it were, Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, Priests, Monks and Nuns.
There’ll be fuck all left and a pregnant priest will be the least of their fecking worries!

I have been at Mr and Mrs Crisp-e’s for dinner.
The most delicious Beef Stifado I’ve ever eaten. Honestly.
It was one of those meals that left you wishing there was more.
Crisp-e, like Janis, is one of those good teacher types who will go away on school trips.
He does tend to limit his skills to the skiing trips and I’ve noticed only moves to schools that offer skiing trips!!
I can hear his indignation as he reads these words.
Every summer he manages to find some sort of ski related bargain.
This year it’s a hat.
Not just ANY hat. Headgear that can only be worn WITH the glasses.
Have you ever heard of such a thing? Me either.
Then he took the glasses off and, bugger me, he’s fucking right!
He looked a cock.
I publish the picture to give you a look at where we started for me to get to ‘Cock’.


It’s a worry isn’t it?
Moments like this are forgiven because the boy can cook like an angel!

9 comments:

Sassygril said...

I pissed myself. You are SO right. Cock would be the operative word sans shades, but Crisp-y looks the business.

Sleepy said...

It's a great hat!
It makes the wearer look really cute.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh my dear good god. (I only just followed the first link). Do they even get what the life of Christ was about? This severely tests me, because I want to go and stab someone in the eyes.

Sleepy said...

Schnee... Form an Orderly, stabbed up, queue!!

Crisp-e said...

Hahahaha! Cock is harsh but fair! Hats just don't suit me and I'm not wearing a helmet!!!!!! ;)

Sleepy said...

Umm... I beg to differ.

Schneewittchen said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleepy, bad dog!

Sleepy said...

Schnee... I'm chastised and in the corner, licking something I shouldn't!

Schneewittchen said...

Hahahaha...still, I don't think that's anything new ;)