Thursday, November 27, 2008

Passports

I was convinced the fucking Passport people were viciously taunting me.
They sent me my mutilated old one like some stark, ‘I have scissors’ warning but no new one.
The timing is getting tight and it is torture waiting.
Then at 13.44 it arrived recorded delivery!
Much joy in Sleepy Mansions.
Sleepy is going to Amsterdam next week!
Whoo Hoo!

This stuff that’s going on in Mumbai.
I have a question.
When they asked for all those who had British passports to step forward, it is quite likely that Asians with British passports were there, were they shot?
Or did they ask for the ‘white’ British to step forward?
Just a thought.

The Christmas adverts are assaulting me with ‘Music’ this year.
Specially recorded albums by specific wankers.
I haven’t got a fecking clue who Il Divo are or where they came from, but I do know that just because you sing Amazing Grace in fucking Italian doesn’t make it ‘Opera’ or even nice.
Worse than this bunch of tossers are, ‘The Priests’.
WTF!
Just needs an album of Torch Songs by the Synod of the Church of England for the complete emetic set.

This afternoon I’ve got myself so stoned my ears ache from grinning!

8 comments:

Grey Area said...

- am still searching the shops for 'Songs for Swinging Satanists" and "Music for Carving Up The Turkey " by the Broadmoor Male Voice Choir... not having much look.

Xmas is well and truly canceled in my house, any references to the season will be met with violence and screaming.

Sleepy said...

Christmas doesn't occur here either.
Debauched drinking does.
The Sassy One debauched the fecking arse out of it last year!

Crisp-e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crisp-e said...

I’ve already taken to pressing ‘mute’ when the ads come on.

Sleepy - I’m glad to hear that you’re mashed and smiling.

Schneewittchen said...

I don't quite understand the Bombay stuff. All the news articles keep saying about Britons and Americans being singled out, and yet the Foreign Office confirmed that,
'one Briton, 73-year-old Andreas Liveras, died in the attack. A shipping tycoon, he was shot dead apparently moments after he had given an interview to the BBC from a basement.'
Further in the article it says that the majority of dead were ordinary Indians.
It's about bloody time the rest of the world started taking the threat from Al-Quaeda seriously and stop blaming the Allies for trying to stop them.
I think your case for an Air Rifle could be in here somewhere.

Sleepy said...

Ideal!
Stoned and Armed! Whoo Hoo!

Sassygril said...

I remember that experience well. Especially the bit where I threw up into my Elle McPherson Intimates lingerie. I don't think Elle ever imagined that her products would be used for such purposes. I blame you for siphoning copious amounts of red wine down my neck.

This does tend to be the way I meet the Christmas challenge tho'. And maybe this is the way to go - a kind of advance two fingered salute to all the utter crap knowing that you are boing to be utterly mashed and trashed before the turkey even hits the table.

Sleepy said...

It's the only way to go!
But I have to say, I spend a lot of my time 'mashed and trashed' without a single turkey being harmed.