Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Weekend

The Mass Nutter has added a new string to his ever more eccentric bow.
Spitting.
He ran through the usual rocking, head slapping and nose picking then leant forward and spat on the floor.
The looks on the faces of the kids in the pew in front of him were priceless.
Moving from shock and horror to hysteria with a very brief stop at disgust.
Probably mirroring my own expression.

Yesterday was messy.
I got a call from a mate I went to Uni with.
A mini reunion was occurring and was I in?
Was I ever!
I have also been introduced to the loveliness that is pear cider and the unloveliness of a pear cider hangover.
We played darts and I had my breasts grabbed by ‘the girl who never turned up to lectures’.
An interesting end to the evening!
Thanks Mr E, Mr C and Miss G I had a fucking great time and it was brilliant to see you all.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I hope it turns out to be true what Dave Allen used to maintain, that the Catholics are behind a wall up there in heaven, so that they can believe they're alone up there. Perhaps the Mass Nutter can have his own 'snug'.

unizat???? seriously, I'm going to collect these into a book.
And...since I'm too slow writing my comments, 'roileds' too.

Schneewittchen said...

Actually, I'm taking some of that back, there are quite a few Catholics I want to be able to hang out with, but let's have the wall in place for the ones who THINK they're the only ones up there.