Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Short One

I have had THE most hideous hangover today.
A head pounding, stomach churning cracker of a hangover.
Felt absolutely vile until about 7pm, thankfully the vomiting had finished by 2pm.
My health was restored by a combination of tea, toast, scrambled egg and Marmite.
Thank Christ for Marmite.

Can you imagine the conversation between this couple!
“Darling. ‘Army Fuckers’. Is that one of yours?”

I can’t really get my head around this one.
Other than we live in a very fucked up world.
Don’t worry. I haven’t just noticed this!

2 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Mate, that story is similar to the incident in Tottenham a few years ago when IKEA opened. They were offering kitchens and sofa suits for almost nothing. Poor area of London, are they mad? There was bound to be trouble.

Word verification: slytoe

Sleepy said...

I remember that!
People were pulling guns in the queue!

Word Verification: wante