Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Shame

Perhaps someone can explain this to me.
Why would you bother trying to Emotionally Blackmail a person with Asperger’s?
Let us look at just two points of the disorder.
‘Failing to notice the body language of others and appearing insensitive to the views and feelings of others.’
Mind reading and telepathy ARE NOT part of it.
So if you had a motor accident last fucking Sunday and don’t mention a word of this ‘alleged’ accident until this Sunday, of course I have been a thoughtless cunt in not asking you how you are.
If you received a text message saying,
“Could you look after J in her old age?” would you think that meant that Jessie would end her days living with you or would you need the, ‘for a long weekend’ at the same time as the initial message not four fucking days later?
Four days in which you have received other texts slagging you off for ‘not really caring or giving a shit’.
It seems to me that some people find the idea of an Asperger’s person bizarrely ‘exotic’ and amusing; then when that person acts and behaves in the only way they can these people freak out.
Well, fuck off! FUCK OFF!
It’s not like I can fucking change.
Don’t you think that if I could, I would have done it years ago and saved myself some pretty vicious beatings?

My day got worse.
Some fucking gobshite whore’s son tried to mug me on my way back from the off license.
As I was walking home he cycled up behind me and tried to grab the bag of wine.
I banjoed him straight off his bike, the fucker, then ran home to get my bat.
Fortunately, some would say, the bastard was gone by the time I got back because I was ready to get fucking Medieval on him.
Housemate Claire cracked me up with her response.
Shaking her head she said,
“Before 7? On a Sunday? Some people have no shame!”
No mate. They don’t.

But maybe this tosser will think twice before doing it again.
My knuckles are bruised and scraped, I felt a little shaky for about 15 minutes but we had wine with dinner!

8 comments:

Crisp-e said...

LOL! That’s going to hurt! Serves him right. I remember these two guys trying to take a mates bike at uni. They weren’t to know that he was a welterweight Thai boxing champion. Consequently, one of them went home with two front teeth missing.

Well done mate. We need more people like you.

Sleepy said...

I wish I had my ABA Coach Tee shirt on!
Ripped open my coat like Superman changing and shouted, "Come on then brave boy!"

Schneewittchen said...

Jaysus, that's all fucked up. Still, in spite of getting slagged off and mugged, I still think there's a part for you in the Pompey version of 'Shameless'.

NO WAY!!! The verification word is 'fuged'!!!! (Clearly should have two 'g's but still...)

...and I had been too long commenting, so it now changed to 'grand' - I've been fugged grand. hmmmmm.

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

"... then ran home to get my bat".

that's the way to do it!

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. The Pompey version of 'Shameless'... I can see the family now!

Richard.. It's a Rounders bat. A bit girlie but it does the business!

Sassygril said...

I recall the rounders bat being brought into use when my ex-husband started mentally unravelling. It has always been a great source of comfort knowing that it and its user are approx 10 seconds away...

I hope that little shit is feeling the pain today (and yesterday too, but I like the idea of lingering lessons...)

Sleepy said...

Sassy... LOL! I'd nearly forgotten that!

Sassygril said...

I fecking well haven't!

And of course we had wine for dinner. Are you mad???