Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Bang And The 'Dam

Who knew The Sally Bang were so fucking fierce!

Tomorrow I leave for Amsterdam.
I’m so looking forward to this trip.
I thought I’d check out the forecast for the next few days having frozen my tits off there more than once.
Snow!
Heavy snow is forecast for the ‘Dam.
The Big little Brother is delighted. His plan is to head straight for Tara’s Irish Pub, sit by the fire in the big comfy chairs and go silly with the Brandy.
After a coffee shop, of course!

This is my tune of the day.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Have a good one! And I really envy you the snow! It's barely even jacket weather here at the moment.

Nomific? Seriously?

Sleepy said...

Thanks mate!
You grow snow where you live, you'll have loads soon.


Thersa... Some Klingon woman?

Sassygril said...

Your tune of the day was prolly the best yet. Up there with the Orb. Nice one.

Sleepy said...

Glad you liked it!