Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WTF And Tesco

You fucking what?
I can honestly say that I have felt true hatred very few times in my life, but I hate this cunt.
My stomach tightens and I start to chew the inside of my mouth.
I see his face and I really wish harm on him.
How’s that for irony? The fecking Pope banjaxing my Karma.
The Fucker!
Look what he’s wearing for Christ’s sake and he calls me a ‘deviant’.
Man of G-d? My Arse.
What’s worse, I’m one of those deviants who actually turns up to Mass! Not just at Christmas.
A deviant who is one of the few who understands the proceedings in English.
The Panzer Pope doesn’t want us ‘touching’ each other during the sign of peace, how long before the whole thing is reverted back to Latin?

The ‘big’ Tesco was totally hellish at 8.30 this evening when I decided to do my Christmas food shopping.
Turkeys were actually being snatched from hands!
I was so stoned I got the giggles watching that and approached hysteria when I saw the shenanigans around the sprouts.
The pickled onions had been decimated and Chablis was on offer.
I had a list and was in and out in an hour, 20 minutes of which was spent queuing.
The people in front had a grand total of 206 quid’s worth, then they produced coupons.
Piles and piles of coupons.
By the time they had finished their bill was down to £68.
Fuck me!
To say I was impressed would be an understatement.
I am going to be trying some of that shit next year.

Watched Iron Man tonight.
Does anyone else feel that they couldn’t get John Malkovich for the ‘Obadiah’ role, so they dressed Jeff Bridges up to look like him?
It niggled me the whole way through, for some reason.

15 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

That man is the nearest thing to Satan I can imagine, and not the funny, sexy, Tim Curry Satan, or the camp one in South Park, but real, pure evil and the more so because he masquerades as a Christian. At a time when the church should be less divided, he takes us back to the time of the Inquisition and all of the reasons the Reformation happened. What stinking shite he is. How is he any better than his Nazi masters? He outrages me and makes Christianity seem ugly.
NOW I can manage a shudder.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, and that amount saved in coupons!? Bloody good thing we have fecking scanner technology now, but score! I am in awe.

Oh, and Happy Hannukah!

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

I am going to shop at 3pm tomorrow - I dom it every year, I save a fortune and end up with a pot luck xmas. I've already bought basic stuff and could manage if I come home empty handed - but I find it quite exciting to go in looking for a turkey and come out with a partridge, come calimari and a bag of sharon fruit.

I can't even be bothered thinking about the pope - he is one of those people who looks on the outside exactly the same as he is on the inside,

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. The coupon couple were amazing! And Yeah, thank fuck for the scanners.

Thanks for the Hannukah wishes, your card has pride of place on the mantlepiece!
I can't think about the Pope without getting myself up to 90.
So I won't!

Richard.. You are a brave man! I might pop into Waitrose tomorrow afternoon and see what they've got.

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

I'm doing Morrissons - I have shin pads, a concealed blade and a can of Stella to help me fit in.

Sleepy said...

Richard.. Chav Mess Dress!
You'll need it.

Sleepy said...

Even thinking about him winds me up!
Grrrr!

Some Chilean Woman said...

Sorry, shouldn't have brought it up but I was struck with the stupidity of it all.

Sleepy said...

I just hope he drops dead soon.
Seriously!

Some Chilean Woman said...

Religious leaders never seem to though...sucketh! Like my made up Bible word?

WV -waysisd. I can play the game too :)

Sassygril said...

Someone elected this old fucker. That's the awful thing. His views were always known and always hard-line so the high ranking curia can't distance themselves from him because they bloody voted for the man. Some accountability might be a good thing to call for and maybe one should ask the English/Irish lot voted for this divisive creature (if that is what they did). Also, my knowledge of the New Testament is possibly a tad vague, but I don't recall Jesus issuing edicts against same sex relationships.

I also love the idea of venturing forth and seeing what you can find in the shops. But knowing me, I'll be back with a little black dress and another pair of heels.

I mean, who needs food when you have heels???

Grey Area said...

actually - I did go out to buy dog food and come back with a pair of shoes ( half price in Clarks )...and I'm only a man...

Sassygril said...

That's complete class. We are clearly destined to be sole mates. Sorry. Terrible pun.

Sleepy said...

Richard.. That is stirling work!
ATM had a penchant for Clarks when I was at school.
I was battered for a year, mentally scarred, but I'm bunion free!

Sassy.. You and your shoeshoes!

Sleepy said...

FF.. Toss Rag! I like!