Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tame Tuesday

Tuesday was a lot less hectic.
I watched a cracking movie called Mongol.
The filming was beautiful and for a sometimes violent film I found it strangely calming.
I read somewhere it was part of a trilogy; I really hope it is.

Cousin Markus became a father today!
A little girl, who will be known to the world as Aliyana, which is Spanish for Beautiful Girl.
I’m chuffed to bits for him!
I have seen a picture and she is stunning… But I WOULD think that!

Spent my evening thinking about packing for the ‘Dam.
I have a 20x20 clear bag for toiletries I don’t actually have yet.
I’ve found some European plug adaptors and some warm socks but that’s about it on the packing front.
I’m stressing about whether to take my new camera.
There is so much I’d like to photograph but I’m worried it would be like wearing a massive “Mug Me” sign if I took it.
A lot needs to happen tomorrow.

4 comments:

Crisp-e said...

You know how it is over there, don't risk the camera if you think it will draw attention. Take your spare.

If you need a warm jacket you are more than welcome to borrow my North Face ski jacket.

Sleepy said...

Just check the forecast.
Amsterdam is down for 'Heavy Snow' tomorrow!
Have got my Shott jacket. Did the job in New York and it was fecking freezing there!

Crisp-e said...

Cool! Good luck with that, bloody Noth Sea wind is something else!

Crisp-e said...

North!!!

Word verification: proiting

What word could that be?