Friday, December 19, 2008

Wine, Texts And Photoshop

Last evening Mad Matt dropped by with a bottle of Chablis and a belly full of laughs!
We were joined by Mr & Mrs Crisp-e and for a short while the Sassy one.
We polished off a few bottles of wine, a Chinese Takeaway and many, many smokes.
It soon became apparent he wasn’t going to make it home and the spare room was made up.
I couldn’t tell you what we laughed about but I know we did a lot of it, my sides ached this morning.

The chuckles have continued this evening via text.
I have discussed with many people the concept of the “Shudder-Wee”.
(I’ve probably blogged it before but I’m too stoned to check)
That extremely satisfying piss which ends with a pleasurable shudder.
There is also the “Shudder less, Shudder-wee” which feels like it should end with a shudder but doesn’t, and its absence is disappointing.
It also sounds like a Nigerian Prince.
The text I received from MM was this,
“Just watched a man have a shudder wee and thought of u x”
I replied as only one could,
‘I’m touched beyond measure x’
Why the hell he would be observing another man having a slash was a question I thought I’d save for later.

Photoshop Elements, in partnership with the Apple Mac, have conspired to make me a raging, frustrated mess.
1. I’m pretty much clueless as to how the Apple actually works. Preferring to use the laptop.
2. I’m pretty much clueless as to how Photoshop actually works.
Preferring to get Crisp-e to do it for me.
I need some sort of guide that doesn’t presume that you have the SLIGHTEST idea.

If the fact that there are 18 of them wasn’t advert enough for sterilisation.
Starting all the names with a J has got to be.

7 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Praps, just like there are screamers and moaners, there are shudderers and sighers. I know what you mean about the shudder-wee, but I think I sigh.

Sleepy said...

Mmmm.
I must poll the mob.

Grey Area said...

you should spend more time in gents toilets - the shudder-wee is an important part of our lives.....

Actually - that makes me sound like a sex pest, I only use the public conveniences when the bladder tells me to - and for no other purpose...honest, officer...it's a stitch up,

Sleepy said...

I only use the 'Gents' in our local gay venue.
The ladies is full of the 'gender bewildered' and lesbians shagging in the cubicles.

Schneewittchen said...

Huh! Not just the cubicles, sometimes they shag in the wash hand basins!

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

I really should get put more....

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

sorry - the last post should have said - 'should get OUT more'.

my fingers are still frozen from the dog walk.