Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day














These photos sum up my day yesterday!
These, give you a glimpse of my day today...
Allow me to introduce some of the men of my family.
A brother in law, a brother and a Dad!



And now for the Girls! A niece, a sister and a sister in law!




I adore being around this bunch.
I have never felt like and 'Outsider' with these people. Eccentricity is expected, like a default position.
They REALLY get my grin on.

Best of all!!!!! Check out my autistic nephew M.


This is the first time he has interacted with any of us.
Singing and dancing just happens when we are together and M got involved! Look at his cousin's face!
This made my Dad cry.


As a treat.
I am going to allow you to see me.
Me, holding a child.
Here you go..... Me (My huge Christmas Zit) and my nephew, Ronnie.



I absolutely never, ever hold children, but there was something about this one!
His utter wilfulness appeals to me.

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Glad you had a great Boxing Day!

Sleepy said...

Mate, It was the best!
We all got out before we wanted to punch Dad, so all in all, most successful!

Some Chilean Woman said...

That looks like so much fun! The one with your autistic nephew made me tear up -happy to see him interact like that. Awww, I'm feeling sappy now.

Sleepy said...

SCW.. Matt floored us all yesterday.
We all had a tear!

Artemesia said...

Are the three menfolks auditioning for BBC's 'You Are What You Eat?' Those are three prime bellies! Great looking guys! Fun on a roll!

The chorus line too..all so happy!

The best is the beaming you..with that child whose cheek is ever so slightly disdainful..I can see why he delighted you..

Season's best greetings Sleepy, and pets and pats for your Ark mates..claws and paws forever!
A

Sleepy said...

Artemesia.. Thank you! It was a cracking day.