Tuesday, June 02, 2009

2nd Of June 2009

I saw my first Red Damselfly of the year today, depositing the next lot of Red Damselflies!
It was another really hot one and I couldn't stay outside too long.
Tomorrow it all ends and the temperature will drop.
Summer is probably over.






Mr & Mrs Crisp-e have a new bathroom suite, so I have a new place to grow Lettuce until I think of something more creative to do with it.
A nod to my Pikey heritage.
It's a shame I couldn't do anything with the bath; would've made a brilliant pond or flowerbed!






My 'next door but one' neighbours have builders in. Early morning, cheerful whistler builders.
I have no idea what he was trilling this morning but the fucker managed to get this firmly lodged in my head.
If I have to endure it, so can you.
Bastard!

I feel for those poor fuckers on that Air France flight.
Doesn't matter how many times they xray your shoes or how many millilitres of shampoo you have with you; none of it stops fucking lightning!
I'm sure someone will be found to blame.

I'm off to Wiltshire until the weekend.
You know what that means.... No Interwebs for Sleepy.

2 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Lovely photos!

The toilet seat pot is a great idea...

Schneewittchen said...

I can't believe you didn't get the bath too......