Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday The 15th Of June 2009

The first lot of Sleepy Mansions Radishes were harvested over the weekend.
I love ‘em and I love ‘em when they're hot and peppery!
Other than salad, roasted or dip does anyone have any recipes?
For Christ's sake don't suggest Stir Fry.
There are more to come as well. I've sown them so I can pull a crop every two weeks or so.


I think this is pretty cool.
Although, you do have to wonder about the number of years spent watching fucking ants!

Just how the fuck am I supposed to change a plug with this? Or divide a tomato so that it has spiky teeth? Or, if they still existed, pick the lock on the telephone?
The nieces and nephews look at me as if I'm totally mental if I talk about when ATM put a lock on the 'phone!

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Woah! Yummers! I wonder if there's a curry or relish than can be made with radishes.

Sleepy said...

I will look in to such a thing.
Was thinking of a Radish Riata.