Monday, June 01, 2009

The Weekend





Thanks to Crisp-e this is what happens if I'm left idle too long.

I've had a great weekend.
Delivering 21st birthday presents and seeing Camille O Sullivan.
What a great show she puts on!
As I told Schnee, imagine someone brought up by a bi-polar mother who only watched Cabaret and A Star Is Born and you've pretty much got it.
The weather was absolutely Scorchio and I even got a bit of colour. As much as my 'Stealth Ginger' genes will allow before a trip to the burns unit is needed anyway.

The thermometer in The Mansions garden touched 40 degrees today.
It was savagely hot and I couldn't stay out there longer than 10 minutes before my skin started to prickle.
Everything in the garden is loving it.
I've even managed to get Cactus seeds to sprout.
Must learn how to pot them on before they get too fecking vicious.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Holy Carp! 40!!!! That's brutal.

Dammit, I forgot to look up Camille O'Sullivan on YouTube. Will do that presently.

Great photies!

Some Chilean Woman said...

It took me two views at your pics to realize just what you were up to. Hilarious!

Weird, our weather should be about 10 degrees hotter but it's been raining cats and dogs. Can't complain though, I love lightning and thunder.