Thursday, May 28, 2009

The 28th Of May 2009

After a grey start, the day became gorgeous and very blue.
I spent most of it in the garden.
Brussel Sprouts are now planted as are the turnips.
The beetroot is busting out all over the place, the carrots are coming up and I’ve learned about Bonemeal.

The Jammy Bastard Award goes to… Andrea Bocelli.
Has a bit of a warble at the Champions League Final last night, gets in for free and can see fuck ALL.

When a Canon Lawyer says, ‘…don’t trust a word they say’ while referring to religious orders, something is dreadfully wrong somewhere.

I love this idea!
As I dropped mine the other day and fucked up the lens, it’s on its way to looking pretty crappy.


This is what a False Widow looks like. There is one in nearly every crack and gap in the garden walls here at The Mansions.
There are countries I refuse to visit because of the deadly, bitey wildlife they have, so the fuckers have come to me.
Bastards.

3 comments:

Grey Area said...

professional photographers use black carpet tape to uglify their cameras to prevent theft - mostly around the body - which is the expensive part...especially paps.

Rx

Sleepy said...

Good tip!

Schneewittchen said...

Here's pathetic for you....I was quite disproportionately delighted to see the date written out correctly!