Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday Whine

‘That Prick Peston’, as Robert Peston is known in The Mansions, reached new levels of queendom on Radio 4’s news this evening.
His delivery has gone all Russell Grant.
Hearing your horoscope like that is bad enough; but the depressing slide into economic ruination?
Fuck off! You complete Knob!

I was totally underwhelmed by Barcalona this evening.
They only had to score once.
Then as I was typing this…. They fucking well did! In the 92nd minute!
I have screamed myself hoarse.

This story illustrates, perfectly, one of the reasons visiting Australia has never appealed to me very much.
Falls well in to the realms of, ‘Fuck that for a laugh!’

Oh well, Tai fucking Chi tomorrow.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Christ! *shivers*

Sleepy said...

I know!

Leigh Russell said...

I can't hear him without thinking of that imprssionist - is it Rory Bremner who takes him off? He's like a parody of himself.